Here are some things to know about me:
- I jumped off the high dive at the age of two.
- I got my green belt in karate.
- I won the science fair contest in 7th grade. (I hate science by the way.)
- I wrote a love song about Burt’s Bees chapstick on the piano.
- I got on the snare line in high school after failing tryouts twice.
- I spent four years mastering the Russian language.
And how does this help my craft?
- I love to see a challenge and go for it. Even if I’m not old enough.
- I dabble in a lot, just to learn a little. Then I move on.
- I’ll do things I initially hate, and learn to love doing them.
- I express myself in unconventional ways. Sometimes in embarrassing ways.
- I fail at times, but I keep going until I succeed.
- I obsess over weird things like Russian. Серьезно, я люблю русский язык.
So, if you’re into any of these things, I’d love to have a conversation with you. And if you’re not, I’m even more intrigued to talk with you.
I’m currently coming up with ideas at Crispin Porter + Bogusky in Boulder, CO.